Friday 4 June 2010

the truth about ozrip off larry pickering www.ozripoff.com csi arbitrage

Alright Antoinette Ive been saving it for next week but I cant resist in telling you now. Guess what SLUT I was granted a summons order from the CTTT last week for both you and Paul Perry and both of you must appear before the CTTT and also provide identification to the member on the day so how do you like that surprise slut.

Yes thats right if you dont show up then I get a default judgment plus I can have the member issue a warrant for your arrest and I can also seek an order for Cohen Strachan Investment to be closed down.

Thats right Antoinette the summons order was recieved by the sherriff Daryl Towel yesterday and he should be serving you the summons next week sometime at Smith & Ings and guess what that all means slut THIS MEANS ITS GAME OVER BECAUSE THERE IS NO PAUL PERRY AND THERES NO WAY IN THE WORLD U R GOING TO SHOW UP BY YOURSELF BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT U SCAMMED WILL BE THERE PLUS THE MEDIA BECAUSE THE CTTT IS AN OPEN COURTROOM.

And another surprise for you Antoinette is that my Commonwealth Bank details that you have is closed as of last week so dont even bother trying to put my refund back in my account and also dont bother sending me a cheque because I will not accept a cheque from you and now the only way you are going to get out of this is that both you and Paul Perry have to show up to the CTTT and both of you have to provide identification on the day.

So as you can see no matter what angle you try Antoinette I have got it covered and the only way you can get out of this is to negotiate because if you dont I will be seeking an order from the CTTT to close Cohen Strachan Investment down have you got that you fuking slut


I guess this is where I can say to you CHECKMATE SLUT

No comments:

Post a Comment