Friday 4 June 2010

the truth about ozrip off larry pickering www.ozripoff.com csi arbitrage

Dear Richard,

Please find a draft of my stat dec below and the phone number is at the end.

Is there anything else you think I should add following our conversations?

We will have this put into a signed stat dec tomorrow.

Cheers

Luke


I worked with Larry Pickering and his brand new companies Cohen Strachan Investment Pty Ltd (CSI) and International Arbitrage Strategies (IAS) for 5 months between March 2007 and July 2007.

I believed we were setting up legitimate companies and eventually launch IAS on the Australian Stock Exchange.

I traded for IAS as the only sports trader from a house at 8 Ivor Court, Benowa, Qld, which Antionette Meade rented for the start up of CSI and IAS. Bill Thompson was the director of IAS, I believed, with Larry Pickering running and financing both businesses.

I was told to deny to anyone any association between Larry Pickering and the company or myself because he didn’t want to be “hounded” by anyone.

After a couple of months, when sales started coming through, I understood what Mr Pickering thought of clients because he classed customer support as “dead wood”. At this stage Larry Pickering (used the phone alias Paul Perry), Wayne Evans, Antionette Meade, Keith Jones (alias Bruce Bishop), Paul (UK origin, surname unknown, alias Simon Phillips) and Glen Hewitt (alias Glen Strachan) moved down to an office at Burleigh Business Park, on Executive Drive, Burleigh, leaving Larry’s son Larry (TJ) the software moderator and myself operating the business from 8 Ivor Court. The service was made by TJ who started making it only months before it was being sold with data streamed from Daniel Kirk at Sportspunter.com.

I realised the data was streamed from Daniel Kirk at Sportspunter.com because this name was being displayed in the CSI software. One day the account was closed down which in turn shut down all of the CSI clients’ program feeds and functions. This made me realise there was no licensing agreement with Sportspunter and I heard Larry on the phone with Daniel Kirk arguing over the issue for a period of about a week. All this was going one while all of the clients’ software was not working. Eventually Daniel Kirk took Larry Pickering to court but lost his case. (I do not know the full details.) The software did not function at all for one week.

What I gradually realised, in the 5 months between March 2007 and July 2007, was that the company was showing a blatant disregard of the law and innocent people. The sales team ignored the impossibility of the mathematics they alleged to be behind this software which was increasingly over priced and was B grade compared to market standards. During the time I was there the price was raised from $8,000 plus GST to $12,000 plus GST and then $16,000 plus GST I believe because the trading I was doing was operating successfully.

When I realised the salespeople were misrepresenting the facts of the package and that this was condoned by management (Larry Pickering and Wayne Evans), it became morally impossible for me to function inside that organisation – also there was no mathematical chance that ordinary people could achieve what the salespeople told them in order for them to be convinced to sign up. I became convinced that the whole operation was entirely not honest.

Phone sales clerks used false names to protect their identity when an irate customer would attempt to file an official complaint.

A matter of weeks after the first sales, complaints started to roll in on a regular basis. I was a witness to the first complaints and workers using false names to deal with them before the second office was opened in Burleigh and all of the sales side of things, including customer support, was moved away from my earshot. I heard these conversations for approximately four weeks. I witnessed about six people having trouble trading and three wanting a full refund, but this was when not many packages had been sold.

During this time I heard the phone clerks manipulate potential clients all day by misrepresenting the mathematical facts, instead promising what I knew to be impossible returns. As this was the case, I had no future in the business trying to do the impossible as a trader and left the company. The only trading history CSI/IAS has is the history from the trading I did during my time there. I doubt they would be able to produce any figures since then. My figures were used in the original glossy brochure Mr Pickering produced and, to my knowledge, I was the only one in the company with a professional background in sports trading.

Since I left I have noticed posts in various online forums that have made me aware that there are many people who feel they have been cheated by CSI and are struggling to have their refund claims dealt with – during my time with Mr Pickering, I never knew him to approve refunding money to anyone.

I often had arguments with Mr Pickering about the price, the service and the direction and he would always smooth my concerns over by assuring me that we were working towards going on the ASX and that clients were happy with the service overall.

I have witnessed Mr Pickering using the false name Paul Perry on the telephone on numerous occasions.

Since I left the organisation, taking with me commission honestly earned, I have received many threats from Mr Pickering including that of physical violence to myself and one of my associates.

He has persisted in libeling me, he thinks with impunity, on several bogus websites using different pseudonyms and it is only recently that I have become aware of proof that these false websites were officially being operated by Mr Pickering. From the style of the language this is obvious to me, but the proof of the pudding has come from the fraud squad.

I have attached some email correspondence during my time there.

Luke Brabin


Antoinette why dont you download the attachment and have a look who is going to be representing me at Gosford Court Intimidation charge and have a guess who he is going to be calling as a witness YEP THATS RIGHT PAUL PERRY You see Antoinette Kevin Foley is Richard Foleys father and yes thats right you scammed Richard out of Nominee Traders money and also sold him dodgy software but the thing is Antoinette is that Kevin chipped in 10k and Richard chipped in 8k so technically you scammed the best solicitor in this country out of 10k and if you want to see how good Kevin Foley is then just ask the Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling as she is about to be sued by Kevin for half a billion dollars as this is how good Kevin Foley is in court and guess what Antoinette Paul Perry was the one who scammed him.


YOU SEE ANTOINETTE YOU AND LARRY AND WAYNE REALLY HAVE PISSED THE WRONG PEOPLE OFF THIS TIME AND NOW THIS IS GOING TO BE THE END OF YOUR SCAM DO YOU FUKING UNDERSTAND SLUT

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUKING HEADS THAT THE SCAM IS UP ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME NOW JUST LIKE WE HAVE BEEN SAYING SO GIVE IT UP SLUT

No comments:

Post a Comment