Friday 4 June 2010

the truth about ozrip off larry pickering www.ozripoff.com csi arbitrage

Heres my reply to Kahn Lawyers after they sent me an email stating to me that they would take legal action against me if I didnt stop calling the Event Expo and ask them to stop the CSI stand from going ahead from scamming other people and now download the attachment and read what they wrote to me and now get ready my response that I sent back to them just below.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE CALL THIS NUMBER AND EMAIL KASEY AS SHE WAS THE SLUT WHO DOBBED ME AND HAVE NOW JUST CONFIRMED WITH ME THAT THEY ARE IN SUPPORT OF CSI SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF THERE HARD EARNED MONEY AND THEY ARE IN SUPPORT OF ALL OF THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AND THEY ARE QUITE HAPPY TO ACCEPT STOLEN MONEY FROM LARRY PICKERING SO CALL THE EVENT EXPO MANAGER JASON HUMPHRIS AND ALSO CALL THE LAW FIRM AND TEAR THEM TO PIECES GUYS AND TELL THEM THAT I ENCOURAGED YOU TO DO IT AND I WILL TAKE THE BLAME FOR YOU OK

KAHN LAWYERS MELBOURNE

kahns@kahns.com.au
Ph: 0396421833


Jason Humphris
Event Director Event Expo
Telephone: 1300 889 655 + 61 3 9696 9961
info@eventmi.com.au
Email: kasey@eventmi.com.au
Email: jperry@divexhibitions.com.au




lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol I am taking on 4 solicitors in 4 other different court cases do u think for one second I am scared of u dumb mother fuker. Or maybe u would like me to contact a close friend of mine Jim Marsh at the legal services commision and let him know that you have attempted to blackmail me with your pathetic excuse stating that my allegations are baseless and that I have no evidence at all that CSI are corrupt and are being run by Larry Pickering and Wayne Evans or maybe u would like to to see Luke Brabins stat dec in regards to Larry Pickering and Wayne Evans or maybe you would like to call my solicitor who is starting a class action suit against Larry Pickering and CSI and OZRIPOFF who happens to be Kevin Foley you should know him because he is sueing the Harry Potter Author for half a billion dollars as he and his son were scammed by Larry Pickering for 20 grand.

Or maybe you would like to speak to the Alison Piotrowski producer of a current affair who is about to run a story on Larry Pickering because I can guarentee you that she will expose your firm for sure. Now u listen to me you dumb mother fuker you I will call them as much as I want and if anyone of them tries to have me arrested I will have Alison Piotrowski expose your law firm and I will also have my friend Jim Marsh from the legal services commision investigate your false claims and also have your entire tax file history investigated motherfuker SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE IT GETS SHUT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT THEM TO GET THEM TO CLOSE CSI DOWN SO THAT NO OTHER ELDERLY PERSON GETS SCAMMED BY LARRY PICKERING
Back to top Document.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment