Friday 4 June 2010

the truth about ozrip off larry pickering www.ozripoff.com csi arbitrage

lol well how about I say this to everyone now I have started meeting people from all over Australia who have told me some horrific stories about how much money they have lost and times i have even been very upset because of the amounts that they lost and because of the people who were being targetted eg: elderly people and dying people.

Now regardless if any of you like anything that i say towards scam artists i would like for you to all think about this that Larry Pickering Antoinette Mead and Wayne Evans are currently living the life of luxury and wealth and how they have done this is by coming up with an idea that sounds good but in reality is a lie and because of this it has costs so many people so much money from there bank accounts.

Larry Pickering lives in the Crown Towers and Antoinette Mead lives in the rich area of Carrara and Wayne Evans owns a beautiful house at Nerang and all of them are driving the most expensive cars and let us not forget that Crown Towers provides room services and a beautiful swimming pool spa sauna gym and all of the rest and this has all been paid for and yes thats right by innocent peoples bank accounts and yes thats right Larry these people actually worked for it and this is something that you cant understand.

Im telling all of you who read this that it was as if Antoinette felt that it was abnormal to give somebody there money back when she handed over my total amount and she handed it to me in 100s and 50s and you should have seen the look on her face it was if she was about to cry.

You see Larry Pickering Pickering Wayne Evans Antoineete Mead look at peoples bank accounts and they say wow look at all of that money in your account WELL THATS NOT YOUR MONEY THAT IS OUR MONEY, WE HAVE JUST GOT TO WORK OUT A WAY TO GET TO IT and thats how they all see it.

So if anyone is offended or upset about the insults and the way they speak to these scam artists who keep doing this to innocent peoples bank accounts then all I can say is that you really need to re-assess the entire story of whats going on.

I am simply making them feel bad about what they are doing and making them feel bad about living it up and my girlfriends money and other peoples money and that is a 100% fact.

I am going to continue to make them feel bad and I am going to continue to fight to get my other refund of 17,600 back and which I know how to get back and I am encouraging everyone who reads this that there is hope for everyone now to get there money back that they worked hard for.

I have found Larry Pickering and Antoinette Meads weak spot now and it is practically a matter of bring them before a financial summons hearing with the specific orders that I was seeking and guess what everyone THEY CAVED LIKE A BIG CHICKEN SHIT. Antoinette knew that she was facing jail if she didnt produce all of the documents that i was seeking so I would like to let everyone know that I know what to do now and if anyone wants any help please do not hesitate to email me or call me and I will show you what to do to get your hard earned money back.

As for anyone who is offended by any of the comments I say to these scam artists who are living it up on other peoples hard earn money then all i would just like to say about that is that I could not give a flying f**k if it offends anyone or not because everyone who has either met me in person or who has met me over the phone knows that theres nothing that i wouldnt do for anyone who is doing the right thing by me but if its someone like Larry Pickering or Antoinette Mead then i will tear them to f**k**g pieces in any way i can with whatever resources are available.

Heres what Antoinette did when I held my iphone at her check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment