Friday 4 June 2010

the truth about ozrip off larry pickering www.ozripoff.com

Oh look what I found on my iphone in which i forgot all about and I totally forgot to say thankyou Larry for giving me my $2,312,35 back. Heres a photo that I took in the Commonwealth Bank when i deposited it in Southport because I thought id take a bit of a photo trophy so I could rub it back in your face.

Thankyou Larry for giving me my refund back you are the most kind hearted person in the world who is always being so nice and friendly towards other people.

I really think that all australia should recommend you for sainthood because of all of your kind and generous work you do towards other people especially the elderly.

That day that old lady dropped her purse in the street and you picked it up for her and gave it back and she tried to give you $1 back for helping her and you turned it down and said for her to keep it its yours was the most special kindest heartwarming thing that Larry Pickering could do towards a little old lady like that it was truley a special feeling to hear that Larry Pickering is such a kind hearted person.

Larry also the entire Australian people thankyou from the bottom of there hearts for all of the charity work you have also done towards terminally ill people and people with disabilities and children who are sick and especially how you visit people in hospital and all of this kind work that you do for all of them is worthy of sainthood.

I really do feel and so does everyone else here in the arb forum that we all would like to stand up and applaud you Larry Pickering you deserve the greatest honor that any man could be given you are one of the most special kind hearted men of all time Larry and from everyone here at the arb forum we all would like to say from the bottom of our hearts WE ALL LOVE YOU LARRY AND WE KNOW THAT YOU LOVE US TO

Its all very emotional for me right now Larry because i just have so many great words to say to you that i think im going to cry saying them to you i mean you dont know how much we all love you for being so kind and generous and thoughtful and caring and understanding and considerate and how helpful you are towards other people it just makes me feel like crying because of the love I feel for you Larry.

LARRY FROM ALL OF US AND WE ALL SAY THIS FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS

WE ALL LOVE YOU LARRY

When god was making you Larry i really do feel that he was making an exact replica of Jesus Christ himself because believe me Larry the way you live and treat other people is exactly how Jesus operated and treated other people.

I now understand why there are so many people who are after you its because they all want to worship the ground that you walk on and follow in your sainthood ways of living.

Larry you are a true example that saints really do exists and apperently there all coming from the Gold Coast so maybe now thats why they call it the Gold coast because there are so many beautiful loving warm golden people that come out of the Gold Coast just like you Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment