Friday 4 June 2010

the truth about ozrip off larry pickering www.ozripoff.com csi arbitrage

Ok this message is for everyone out there who was scammed by Larry Pickerings Cohen Strachan Investment as i am about to serve on Larry Pickering 12 peoples requests for an immediate refund of total amounts of monies owed back to them and the rough amount of these 12 is just under a million dollars.

And I will be personally representing them myself and if anyone wants there money back from Cohen Strachan Investment and wishes for me to also represent them then email me at Richard7632@hotmail.com so that I can go over your documents and we will go from there.

Please do not be scared of Larry Pickering as he is nothing but a gutless fuking coward he scams innocent people but just remember you worked hard for your money and u deserve it back so please dont hesitate to email me your documents and we will go from there.

Larry Pickerings Cohen Strachan Investment only has 8 weeks left to go so this is your last chance to jump on the refund wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment