Friday 4 June 2010

the truth about ozrip off larry pickering www.ozripoff.com csi arbitrage

Thats right everyone can u believe this thats right we are fighting hard for our money back off Larry Pickering and how does the Queensland government reward Larry Pickering well Anna Bligh invites Larry and his partner to the 150th anniversary dinner as an honored guest while at the same time Larry Pickering continues to defame and scam countless of innocent australian citizens on his OZRIPOFF and Cohen Strachan Investment web sites


http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/guests-to-attend-exclusive-150th-anniversary- dinner-at-queensland-parliament/story-e6freon6-1225869346179

here is Anna Blighs details

Write to the Premier

PO Box 15185
City East
Queensland 4002
Contact the Premier's office
Email: thepremier@premiers.qld.gov.au
Phone: 07 3224 4500
Fax: 07 3221 3631

And I am personally encouraging everyone to call Anna Bligh and abuse the living fuk out of her for inviting Pickering to the dinner and tell them I will take the responsibility for whatever u say so call her and abuse the living fuk out of her and I will take the wrap for you.

I always suspected that Pickering had someone covering for him in government and now I have the proof and it looks like the slut Anna Bligh is the key for Pickerings scams and why he gets away with it.
Back to top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP Logged
Richard7632
Full Member








Posts: 145
Reputation: 4

Gender:
Re: OZRIPOFF
« Reply #73 - on: May 31st, 2010, 10:57pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE YOU GO EVERYONE HERE IT IS THE CTTT COURT SUMMONS FOR ANTOINETTE AND PAUL PERRY AND GUESS WHAT THIS MEANS GUYS THAT RIGHT IF THEY DONT SHOW UP AT THE CTTT HEARING DATE THEN I CAN HAVE THE CTTT ISSUE A WARRANT FOR THERE ARREST.

AS YOU HAVE JUST FOUND OUT ANTOINETTE THAT I CLOSED MY COMMONWEALTH ACCOUNT LAST WEEK AND DONT BOTHER SENDING ME A CHEQUE AS I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT AND I WILL TEAR IT UP IF I RECIEVE ONE FROM YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND SLUT.

I GUESS THIS IS WHERE I CAN REALLY SAY TO YOU GAME OVER SLUT I FUKING WON AND MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE ON SOMEONE WHO SITUATION INVOLVES THERE FAMILY MEMBERS DYING OF CANCER YOU FUKING CUNT OF A FUKING WOMEN

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS MEANS ITS GAME OVER FOR THEM I FUKING WON
Back to top PAUL_PERRY.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment