Friday 4 June 2010

the truth about ozrip off larry pickering www.ozripoff.com csi arbitrage

This is actually further evidence of how corrupt and dishonest CSI is. I love the fact that they have finally gone out and just blatently admitted it on their own website.

For a start, one of about 10 moderators on this website is singled out (because they know my name) as if it is my fault that Richard posts.
2. What respectable company makes such defamatory claims about a person they know nothing about? Particularly when their problem is with an ex customer of theirs? This is unjustifiable.
3. Sports Arbitrage Guide covers EVERY company in sports arbitrage trading. They can try to paint SAG any way they want, but they will always fail, because the facts are on my side.

I even had CSI on SAG until a few weeks ago when I finally saw all the proof that I needed of the lies, deceipts, fraud and theft going on by the PEOPLE who run it.

And these criminals try to frame me as being 'behind' everything.

f**k me they are out of touch with reality

No comments:

Post a Comment